THERE WILL BE NO OVERNIGHT ON BARCAMP PREMISES, PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN ACCOMODATION!
http://hrs.de - central hotel booking engine, okay prices.
you will need something in Charlottenburg or something which has direct public transportation access to the venue. :)
http://www.couchsurfing.com - CouchSurfing is a worldwide network for making connections between travelers and the local communities they visit.
http://www.hospitalityclub.org/ - Do you love meeting people from other cultures? Do you love traveling? Do you love helping other people? Then this is the place for you to be!
Around the corner
- BerolinaBackpacker - Newly opened hostel around the corner (2 minute walk)
- A&O Hostel am Zoo - Near Zoo station, 3 stops by S-Bahn (public train)
- meininger hostel - in Kreuzberg
- Three Little Pigs Hostel in Kreuzberg
- Hotel Indigo - Near S Savignyplatz, 4 stops by S-Bahn (public train)
I can offer accomodation:
- Christian Witt for 10 Euro per backpacker per day
I am looking for accomodation:
- still looking for a place to sleep (2 persons, 2 days) ... mail to uba at spreadshirt.net