- If you want, you can upload slides of your sessions as well as recorded videos in SLIDESTAR http://www.slidestar.net (one of the sponsors of the barcamp2).
SUNDAY (nov. 4th)
- Lessons In Social von Kosmar - http://www.slideshare.net/kosmar/lessons-in-social
- Real (bad) Usability von Kosmar - http://www.slideshare.net/kosmar/real-bad-usability
- Über "Quantitative Analyse von User Interfaces" nach dem buch von Jef Raskin "The Humane Interface"/"Das Intelligente Interface".
- Folien via Mail bei mir. Links: http://fly.ingsparks.de/tag/raskin/ und http://learningtheworld.eu/2007/usability-analysis/
- How can we protect kids from sexual harassment in online chats? (without filters/blockers!) Show the bad guys we don't want them! Encourage the kids to stand up against these people. Einführung in die Problematik in diesem Podcast: http://kurzlink.de/SWR2-Pornografie (Transkript verfügbar) (Holger Dieterich + Raul Krauthausen) in Room 3.3
- Serendipity (S9y): An alternative weblog software and CMS, see demo blog, Room 3.10 (Matthias Gutjahr)
- Fostering BarCamps Here is the link to the event I talked about in the session: http://www.schmiede.ca. Furthermore there is a flickr group with tons of images of the event: http://flickr.com/groups/schmiede/ and one of the maptales stories: http://www.maptales.com/view/7061 We are open for cooperations, as I said in the discussion, if it will/can work out is a matter of talking about it, and seeing if the two events really fit together. Just send me a mail if you have ideas you want to discuss.
- RDCL.us Essential knowledge wiki for trndy web2.0 startups http://www.rdcl.us/postalpha/ (has to be filled)
SATURDAY (nov. 3rd)
- What can we learn from games? 10 game mechanics that will make your web community more successful.
- Slides: http://www.slideshare.net/holgerd/what-can-we-learn-from-games-10-game-mechanics-that-will-make-your-web-community-more-successful/
- Austausch Paper Prototyping
- Buch und Video und Links: http://fly.ingsparks.de/search/paper+prototyping
- Buch gettingreal und Links zu 37signals http://fly.ingsparks.de/search/gettingreal und http://37signals.com/svn/archives2/a_sketch_to_screen_case_study.php
- OpenID for Starters
- Slides: ftp://ftp.lukasrosenstock.net/lrdd/pres/2007/OpenIDforStarters_BarCamp031107.pdf
- Marken für Startups (Trademarks for Startups)
- Does my startup need a trademark? Is it expensive? DOs and DONT's. Trademarks and domains
- Transcript at http://www.Advisign.de/blog
- How to succeed with business-awards R 3.3
- Web to China R 3.5
- Pfadfinder im Internet R 3.6
- Wir sprachen über: http://www.scoutpress.de + http://www.pfadiblog.de + http://www.scoutnet.de http://sn.jugendbewegt.deblog/ + http://www.newthinking-communications.de/node/2772 und http://www.teamler.de/
- Web 2.0 & E-learning R 3.7
- We discussed about the relation and especially open content communities. SLIDESTAR was presented. You can find the slides and a recorded lecture as flash as well as podcast under http://www.slidestar.de/index.html?slideWareID=110
- Trueman.TV R 3.9
- Creative Commons Birthday Party Berlin R 3.8
- Podcasting R 3.1
- Folien unter: http://radiotux.de/podcastcamp2_podcasting.pdf
- New to the Mac (Tips, Tools, Hacks) R 3.3
- SocialCamp (BarCamp for NGO) - Brainstorming-Session R 3.5 (German slides at http://www.hirnrinde.de/index.php/2007/10/08/socialcamp-ein-zweiter-stein/ )
- Social Graph Open Social R 3.6
- SEO Search Engine R 3.7
- Medienintegration mit Expression R 3.10
- Podcasting 1 Data Formats R 3.1
- Typo 3 What the Hype R 3.3
- Wordpress Barcamp Edition R 3.5
- OAuth what why how? R 3.6
- Serverlose Bootsnets emule und Kademlia (sp?) R 3.7
- geektogether.org R 3.9 http://www.geektogether.org/neueideen
- corewar R 3.8
- Podcasting 2 Data Formats R 3.1
- Good Pages, Bad Pages R 3.3
- Commercial Communities - A scientific project R 3.5
- Second life + virtual worlds Interoperability R 3.6
- Pylons... another MUC web framework R. 3.7
- yahoo pipes R 3.9
- Advocacy 2.0 R 3.10
- EdelBild R 3.3
- Popfly - obnline Tools to build mashups R 3.5
- Drupal R 3.6
Sessions are planned and scheduled at the time of the conference. They take place sat 12am-7pm and sun 10am-4pm
- If you want to present, you must write your topic and name in a session slot. The scheduling takes place sat and sun right before the sessions.
- Presentations will go on as long as they have to or until they run into another session slot.
- Presenters are responsible for making sure that notes/slides/audio/video of their presentations are published on the web for the benefit of all and those who can’t be present.
You might publish your sessions also on www.slidestar.net for free (create account, upload your slides, but also upload a flash capture of your session).